Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) works towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The motto of the IQAC is to achieve quality through continuous improvement with cooperation of all stake holders. It will channelize and systematize the efforts of the regulatory authorities towards academic excellence.
Constitution of IQAC
- Chairperson: Head of the Institution
- Teachers to represent all level (Three to eight, the senior among them will be the coordinator)
- One member from the Management
- One senior administrative officer
- One nominee each from local society, students and alumni
- One nominee each from Industry and Professional body
Functions and responsibilities
- Taking a lead role in undertaking Academic Audit and to give feedback with the purpose of devising quality enhancement programmes.
- Facilitating the creation of a leamer-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.